Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

It's Father's Day and I wanted to share some random photos of my dad. He left this earth on 8.29.2005................I think about him everyday and I miss him everyday. A young solider...can you read what he wrote on the picture? To my loving wife, Ronnie How sweet!
This picture was taken in Key West, Fla. Circa 1990...we went down to the Keys for my graduation present...
Dad with baby Keegan and Michael (my nephew)

This picture was taken at my 24th Birthday Party
Taken at the Leaning Tower of Pisa Circa 1979
Dad, Mom and I (and Heather the dog!)
My Parents

I miss both of you so much!!

Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Awww - that is so sweet! you lost both your parents? so sad.
    and how did the dog get to italy?????

    thanks for your comment today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle